- Should CAPSI Council approve the resignation of the outgoing IPSF Liaison, an election will be called for a 1-term SEO position.
- Represent and appropriately arrange adequate representation of CAPSI at the IPSF Annual Congress by Official Delegates of CAPSI, and to instruct these delegates fully of their duties at Congress; to attend.
- Disseminate information regarding IPSF Student Exchange Program via the local Senior and Junior Representatives and the local IPSF contact persons.
- Forward Canadian applications for the Student Exchange Program (SEP) to the IPSF chairperson of the student exchange.
- Conduct an aggressive search for host sites for the SEP.
- Promote IPSF to students and recent graduates.
- Participate as an active member of council.
- Develop new ideas to further CAPSI (both nationally and internationally) and implement these ideas with the approval of council.
- Attend meetings and prepare and distribute reports at two Meetings: PDW and the TC prior to the CPhA Conference. (Reports may be made throughout the year to inform the Executive and General Council as needed).